Skip to main content

APPLE SMARTPHONES PRICELIST BLACKBERRYHUB STORES IKEJA

APPLE SMARTPHONES PRICELIST BLACKBERRYHUB STORES IKEJA
APPLE I PHONE 6 ( ₦ 75,000)
APPLE I PHONE 6 PLUS( ₦105,000)
APPLE I PHONE 6S ( ₦ 95,000)
APPLE I PHONE 6S PLUS (N125,000 )
APPLE I PHONE 5S ( ₦ 47,000)
APPLE I PHONE 5C ( ₦ 37,000)
APPLE I PHONE 7 32gb (₦150,000)
APPLE I PHONE 7 PLUS 32gb (₦200,000)
APPLE I PHONE 4 ( ₦ 18,000)
APPLE I PHONE 4S ( ₦ 25,000)
APPLE I PHONE 5 ( ₦ 37,000)
APPLE I PHONE 8 64gb New (₦250,000)
APPLE I PHONE 8 PLUS 64gb New(₦300,000)
APPLE IPHONE X 64GB NEW (₦360,000)

PLACE An order for delivery today. Sms your NAME ADDRESS and PHONE of your choice to 08032271102. 24Hrs Delivery Service Within Lagos N1000 (Payment on delivery) charge within Lagos . Blackberryhub Ikeja

BLACKBERRYHUB STORES IKEJA . No 20, Otigba Street (Shop 33) Ladmark Plaza 1st Floor, Computer Village Ikeja. Tel 08032271102 WEB www.blackberryhub.blogspot.com BLACKBERRYHUB STORES IKEJA . 

Comments

I would highly recommend Mr, Benjamin services to any person in need financial help and they will keep you on top of high directories for any further needs. Once again I commend yourself and your staff for extraordinary service and customer service, as this is a great asset to your company and a pleasant experience to customers such as myself. Wishing you all the best for the future.Mr, Benjamin is best way to get an easy loan,here is there email.. / 247officedept@gmail.com     Or talk to Mr Benjamin On WhatsApp Via_+1-989-394-3740 Thank You for helping me with loan once again in my sincerely heart I'm forever grateful.

Popular posts from this blog

London Used Tablet Prices in Nigeria Apple, Samsung

London Used Tablet Prices in Nigeria Apple, Samsung TABLETS TABLETS AND MORE TABLETS @ BLACKBERRYHUB STORES IKEJA Fairly Used Affordable quality Tablets At The Hub Stores. Samsung Galaxy Tab S ( ₦82,000) SAMSUNG TABLET PRICES SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 2      ( ₦ 36,000) SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 2 7.0( ₦ 28,000 SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3 7.0( ₦ 36,000 SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3      ( ₦ 45,000) SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 8.9( ₦ 39000) SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 10.( ₦ 49,000) SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 4 7.0( ₦ 37,000 SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 4      ( ₦ 49,000) SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB S wifi  ( ₦ 49,000)    SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB S 3G  ( ₦ 82,000) London Used Tablet Prices in Nigeria Apple, Samsung  Other Tablet Prices Nigeria Blackberry Playbook ( ₦16,000) APPLE TABLET PRICES 111 APPLE I PAD 2                          ( ₦ 35,000) APPLE I PAD 3            ...

Samsung Galaxy S7 Official Price Nigeria (N130,000)

SAMSUNG GALAXY S7  (₦130,000) SPECIAL SALE SAMSUNG GALAXY S7  (₦130,000) Going Today . SPECIAL SALE Samsung Galaxy s7 smartphone Specs Screen Size    5.10 inch Resolution     1440x2560 pixels Storage          32GB Processor     1.6GHz octa-core RAM               4GB Rear Camera  12-megapixel Front Camera  5megapixel OSAndroid.       6.0 marshmallow Battery Capacity 3000mAh ORDER FOR DELIVERY TODAY . CALL 08032271102 BLACKBERRYHUB STORES IKEJA . No 20, Otigba Street (Shop 33) Ladmark Plaza 1st Floor, Computer Village Ikeja. Tel 08032271102 WEB www.blackberryhub.blogspot.com FACEBOOK www.facebook.com/blackberryhub. Pin 7B83B824 PLACE An order for delivery today. Sms your NAME ADDRESS and PHONE of your choice to 08032271102. 24Hrs Delivery Service Within Lagos N1000 (Payment on delivery) charge within SAMSUNG GALAXY S7  (₦130,...

FAIRLY USED , TOKUNBO AND UK USED PHONES IN NIGERIA

FAIRLY USED , TOKUNBO AND UK USED PHONES IN NIGERIA . Looking to buy or purchase fairly used phones in nigeria . We have a comprehensive list of fairly used , pre owned and london used GRADE A smartphones on sale. All in Very Good, Top notch condition with warranty . Here s a list of smartphones on sale and their respective prices. ORDER For a delivery Today OR SUBSCRIBE to our PRICE UPDATE PAGE ON FACEBOOK APPLE SMARTPHONE PRICES APPLE I PHONE 4 ( ₦ 22,000) APPLE I PHONE 4S ( ₦ 29,000) APPLE I PHONE 5 ( ₦ 53,000) APPLE I PHONE 5S ( ₦ 74,000) APPLE I PHONE 5C ( ₦ 53,000) APPLE I PHONE 6 ( ₦ 145,000) APPLE I PHONE 6 PLUS ( ₦ 174,000) APPLE I PHONE 6S ( ₦ 180,000) APPLE I PHONE 6S PLUS ( N205,000 ) TEL 08032271102 FAIRLY USED , TOKUNBO AND UK USED PHONES IN NIGERIA www.blackberryhub.blogspot.com SAMSUNG SMARTPHONES SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 ( ₦ 23,000) SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 ( ₦ 33,000) SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 ( ₦ 42,000) SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 ( ₦ 63,000) SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 1 ( ...