Skip to main content

APPLE I PHONE 7 (₦130,000)

Apple I Phone 7 (Preowned) Now Selling for " ₦130,000 " . at Blackberryhub Stores Ikeja.
Available in Black Gold and Silver and Red Colors

Follow Blackberryhubstore on Instagram Today


Take Advantage of our Quick delivery service " Need a Phone, Get a Phone"
Delivery is Fast, Safe, Easy and convenient . 2 to 3 hours Delivery time within Lagos. Call or Text to Order right now and receive in the comfort of your home or office. Tel 08032271102 08092334805

Our Preowned Smartphones are 1st grade . fully functional with 6 months warranty . Terms and conditions apply .

APPLE I PHONE 7 SPECS

Display                4.7-inch

Processor            quad-core

Front Camera     7-megapixel

Resolution           1080x1920 pixels

RAM                      3GB

OS                          iOS 11

Storage                 32GB/ 128gb

Rear Camera      12-megapixel

Battery Capacity 2300mAh

Apple I Phone 7 32gb (₦130,000)
Apple I Phone 7 128gb (₦145,000)


Need a Smartphone delivered to you in the comfort of your home or office. ? Its simple . Blackberryhub 24/7 delivery service is fast, simple, safe, guaranteed and efficient
Call 0803227102 OR SMS your NAME ADDRESS and PHONE of your choice to 08032271102.. To PLACE your Order Now ! ! !. 24Hrs Delivery Service Within Lagos N1000 (Payment on delivery) charge within Lagos . Blackberryhub Ikeja

We are located @ Ladmark plaza, No 20 (shop 33) Otigba Street Computer Village Ikeja Lagos Beside Spectrum phones.

PLACE An order for delivery today. Sms your NAME ADDRESS and PHONE of your choice to 08032271102. 24Hrs Delivery Service Within Lagos N1000 (Payment on delivery) charge within Lagos . Blackberryhub Ikeja

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

London Used Tablet Prices in Nigeria Apple, Samsung

London Used Tablet Prices in Nigeria Apple, Samsung TABLETS TABLETS AND MORE TABLETS @ BLACKBERRYHUB STORES IKEJA Fairly Used Affordable quality Tablets At The Hub Stores. Samsung Galaxy Tab S ( ₦82,000) SAMSUNG TABLET PRICES SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 2      ( ₦ 36,000) SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 2 7.0( ₦ 28,000 SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3 7.0( ₦ 36,000 SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3      ( ₦ 45,000) SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 8.9( ₦ 39000) SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 10.( ₦ 49,000) SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 4 7.0( ₦ 37,000 SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 4      ( ₦ 49,000) SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB S wifi  ( ₦ 49,000)    SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB S 3G  ( ₦ 82,000) London Used Tablet Prices in Nigeria Apple, Samsung  Other Tablet Prices Nigeria Blackberry Playbook ( ₦16,000) APPLE TABLET PRICES 111 APPLE I PAD 2                          ( ₦ 35,000) APPLE I PAD 3            ...

Samsung Galaxy S7 Official Price Nigeria (N130,000)

SAMSUNG GALAXY S7  (₦130,000) SPECIAL SALE SAMSUNG GALAXY S7  (₦130,000) Going Today . SPECIAL SALE Samsung Galaxy s7 smartphone Specs Screen Size    5.10 inch Resolution     1440x2560 pixels Storage          32GB Processor     1.6GHz octa-core RAM               4GB Rear Camera  12-megapixel Front Camera  5megapixel OSAndroid.       6.0 marshmallow Battery Capacity 3000mAh ORDER FOR DELIVERY TODAY . CALL 08032271102 BLACKBERRYHUB STORES IKEJA . No 20, Otigba Street (Shop 33) Ladmark Plaza 1st Floor, Computer Village Ikeja. Tel 08032271102 WEB www.blackberryhub.blogspot.com FACEBOOK www.facebook.com/blackberryhub. Pin 7B83B824 PLACE An order for delivery today. Sms your NAME ADDRESS and PHONE of your choice to 08032271102. 24Hrs Delivery Service Within Lagos N1000 (Payment on delivery) charge within SAMSUNG GALAXY S7  (₦130,...

FAIRLY USED , TOKUNBO AND UK USED PHONES IN NIGERIA

FAIRLY USED , TOKUNBO AND UK USED PHONES IN NIGERIA . Looking to buy or purchase fairly used phones in nigeria . We have a comprehensive list of fairly used , pre owned and london used GRADE A smartphones on sale. All in Very Good, Top notch condition with warranty . Here s a list of smartphones on sale and their respective prices. ORDER For a delivery Today OR SUBSCRIBE to our PRICE UPDATE PAGE ON FACEBOOK APPLE SMARTPHONE PRICES APPLE I PHONE 4 ( ₦ 22,000) APPLE I PHONE 4S ( ₦ 29,000) APPLE I PHONE 5 ( ₦ 53,000) APPLE I PHONE 5S ( ₦ 74,000) APPLE I PHONE 5C ( ₦ 53,000) APPLE I PHONE 6 ( ₦ 145,000) APPLE I PHONE 6 PLUS ( ₦ 174,000) APPLE I PHONE 6S ( ₦ 180,000) APPLE I PHONE 6S PLUS ( N205,000 ) TEL 08032271102 FAIRLY USED , TOKUNBO AND UK USED PHONES IN NIGERIA www.blackberryhub.blogspot.com SAMSUNG SMARTPHONES SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 ( ₦ 23,000) SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 ( ₦ 33,000) SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 ( ₦ 42,000) SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 ( ₦ 63,000) SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 1 ( ...