Skip to main content

Make Your Android Phone Faster

These secret settings make any Android phone feel twice as fast   HOW TO MAKE YOUR ANDROID PHONE FASTER
Make your android phone respond twice as fast .
With the chromer app or follow the link above . To find out more

Here’s all you need to do:

In the Settings app on your Android phone, scroll to the bottom and tap About phone
Find the entry titled Build number and tap it repeatedly seven times

Press the back button and you’ll see a new Developer options menu above About phone
Inside the developer options menu, scroll down and find the following three settings:
Windows animation scale,
Transition animation scale and
Animator duration scale.

By default, each one is set to 1x. Open them one at a time and change 1x to .5x (that’s “.5x” not “5x”).
Presto… you’re done. Animations will now display twice as fast as they did before and your phone will feel much faster as a result. There will also be no impact on battery life. And if you decide you want to go back to the way things were, simply go back into that menu and set each of the three items back to 1x.

Also note that you can set each of those three menu items to “off” to make your phone even faster, but then those nifty little animations won’t play at all.

Here the link again How to make your android phone faster

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

London Used Tablet Prices in Nigeria Apple, Samsung

London Used Tablet Prices in Nigeria Apple, Samsung TABLETS TABLETS AND MORE TABLETS @ BLACKBERRYHUB STORES IKEJA Fairly Used Affordable quality Tablets At The Hub Stores. Samsung Galaxy Tab S ( ₦82,000) SAMSUNG TABLET PRICES SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 2      ( ₦ 36,000) SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 2 7.0( ₦ 28,000 SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3 7.0( ₦ 36,000 SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3      ( ₦ 45,000) SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 8.9( ₦ 39000) SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 10.( ₦ 49,000) SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 4 7.0( ₦ 37,000 SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 4      ( ₦ 49,000) SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB S wifi  ( ₦ 49,000)    SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB S 3G  ( ₦ 82,000) London Used Tablet Prices in Nigeria Apple, Samsung  Other Tablet Prices Nigeria Blackberry Playbook ( ₦16,000) APPLE TABLET PRICES 111 APPLE I PAD 2                          ( ₦ 35,000) APPLE I PAD 3            ...

Samsung Galaxy S7 Official Price Nigeria (N130,000)

SAMSUNG GALAXY S7  (₦130,000) SPECIAL SALE SAMSUNG GALAXY S7  (₦130,000) Going Today . SPECIAL SALE Samsung Galaxy s7 smartphone Specs Screen Size    5.10 inch Resolution     1440x2560 pixels Storage          32GB Processor     1.6GHz octa-core RAM               4GB Rear Camera  12-megapixel Front Camera  5megapixel OSAndroid.       6.0 marshmallow Battery Capacity 3000mAh ORDER FOR DELIVERY TODAY . CALL 08032271102 BLACKBERRYHUB STORES IKEJA . No 20, Otigba Street (Shop 33) Ladmark Plaza 1st Floor, Computer Village Ikeja. Tel 08032271102 WEB www.blackberryhub.blogspot.com FACEBOOK www.facebook.com/blackberryhub. Pin 7B83B824 PLACE An order for delivery today. Sms your NAME ADDRESS and PHONE of your choice to 08032271102. 24Hrs Delivery Service Within Lagos N1000 (Payment on delivery) charge within SAMSUNG GALAXY S7  (₦130,...

FAIRLY USED , TOKUNBO AND UK USED PHONES IN NIGERIA

FAIRLY USED , TOKUNBO AND UK USED PHONES IN NIGERIA . Looking to buy or purchase fairly used phones in nigeria . We have a comprehensive list of fairly used , pre owned and london used GRADE A smartphones on sale. All in Very Good, Top notch condition with warranty . Here s a list of smartphones on sale and their respective prices. ORDER For a delivery Today OR SUBSCRIBE to our PRICE UPDATE PAGE ON FACEBOOK APPLE SMARTPHONE PRICES APPLE I PHONE 4 ( ₦ 22,000) APPLE I PHONE 4S ( ₦ 29,000) APPLE I PHONE 5 ( ₦ 53,000) APPLE I PHONE 5S ( ₦ 74,000) APPLE I PHONE 5C ( ₦ 53,000) APPLE I PHONE 6 ( ₦ 145,000) APPLE I PHONE 6 PLUS ( ₦ 174,000) APPLE I PHONE 6S ( ₦ 180,000) APPLE I PHONE 6S PLUS ( N205,000 ) TEL 08032271102 FAIRLY USED , TOKUNBO AND UK USED PHONES IN NIGERIA www.blackberryhub.blogspot.com SAMSUNG SMARTPHONES SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 ( ₦ 23,000) SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 ( ₦ 33,000) SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 ( ₦ 42,000) SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 ( ₦ 63,000) SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 1 ( ...